PHD is excited to announce the release of the updated Pneu-Connect® catalog, PNEUCON03.
This catalog now includes the addition of three new popular PHD Grippers to fulfill a wide variety of applications. Also, the analog sensor choice is now available for the Series GRH kits. The analog sensor provides jaw position feedback for increased programming functionality.
Additionally, PHD is introducing the soon-to-be-available new Pneu-Connect® X2 kits that provide two PHD Grippers mounted to the UR robot for maximum efficiency in automation performance. The X2 dual gripper kits include the Freedrive feature that interfaces with the UR for easy positioning and programming. The X2 dual gripper kits are available in March 2019.
- Five popular PHD pneumatic gripper models for a wide variety of applications
- GRH grippers now offer analog sensors providing jaw position feedback throughout jaw travel
- Seamless, cost-effective, end-effector integration
- Incorporated MAC® valves and control board
- Common jaw mounting for application specific tooling
- Updated URCap software is included for intuitive, easy setup
Ease of use